mobile.greenwichsailing.com is hosted as a courtesy for mariners and beach go-ers in the Greenwich, CT area.
We've optimized the website for cell phones and other mobile devices so the information you need down by the shore is always handy.
You will always be able to find a weather report, updated hourly, and tide table, for Cos Cob Harbor, spanning the next 7-days.
1. Turn right on Shore Road.
2. Follow Shore Road all the way to the end and pass through large stone pillars.
3. At the Greenwich Point gatehouse, you must present a valid beach card.
4. Follow Todd's Driftway road all the way out toward the end of the point.
5. Park in the boat yard parking lot just before the Old Greenwich Yacht Club. Please do not park on the road.
6. We are in the Chimes Building just around the corner, past the yacht club.Google Maps